Cleanse, nourish, hydrate, and refresh your skin all in one go with the Charcoal Green Tea Face Wash. Infused with legendary Ayurvedic ingredients like Neem, Vetiver, and Aloe Vera this face wash ensures a plethora of skin benefits.
- It detoxifies and refreshes dead skin
- Acts as a gentle exfoliant.
- Nourishes and soothes the skin making it seamless.
- It has extra hydrating and moisturizing properties.
- It is best suitable for oily skin and prevents acne.
- Ministry Of Ayush
- Honey and cucumber are extremely moisturizing and leave the skin hydrated and supple.
- Walnut and almond improve skin texture and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Their deep cleansing properties open and clear up clogged pores.
- The natural exfoliation is mild and hence suitable for dry and sensitive skin.
- Rose and lotus tone and balance the pH levels of the skin.
- Massage a pea-sized amount of the product onto damp skin.
- Cleanse the face with a circular motion and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Use daily for best results.
- Follow with a face moisturizer.
Ananas cosmosus [Ananas comosus merr.]0.2%, Turmeric [Curcuma longa]0.2%, Baheda [Terminalia bellirica]0.5%, Sacred lotus [Nelumbo nucifera]0.5%,Rose extract [Rosa alba]0.8%, Almond [Prunus amygdalus]0.9%, Walnut [Juglans regia]1%, Honey - 1.1%, Mulberry [Morus indica]1.1%, Cucumber extract [Cucumis sativus]2%, Aloe Vera [Aloe Barbadensis]2.5%, Glycerine-Q.S, Gel base-Q.S, Purified water Q.S. Preservatives: Sodium benzoate -Q.S, Potassium sorbate Q.S, Benzyl alcohol Q.S.