Tvam Naturally Yours Online is set up to take online orders through the following modes of payment:
- Domestic and international credit cards, issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa and MasterCard Network
- Visa Debit cards
A full list of select banks in India is available at the time of Check Out and prior to making payments for purchases.
Please note that for Visa and MasterCard you will require to submit your 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and a 3-digit CVV number (on the back of the card), when you make an online transaction using your Credit Card. You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) to complete the transaction. For American Express Cards you will be required to give your 15-digit card number and a 4-digit code.
The Credit Card transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to Tvam Naturally Yours.
The product prices listed are current and updated. However, these are subject to change without advance notice.
All prices on this web site are processed in Indian Rupees and the prices are inclusive of all taxes.
All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at the price in effect, at the time of shipping.
Our products are liable for GST in India.
All international shipping orders may attract local duties applicable in that country and the customer will have to pay locally, accordingly.
All transactions at Tvam Naturally Yours Online are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and Secure Data Encryption using a 1024-bit process. Any information you enter when transacting with Tvam Naturally Yours online is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that we follow the best security practices adopted by major online vendor, where all payments are processed in real-time, for your security and immediate peace of mind.
You can tell if your browser is in secure mode at “Checkout”, by looking for the padlock icon at the bottom corner or at the end of the address bar of your browser window.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. If your item is out of stock, we will contact you within 2 business days to discuss how you would like the order to be handled. Tvam Naturally Yours Online does not back order, that is, we do not accept orders which we cannot fulfil immediately.
In case of cancellation of the order within the timeline, you will be charged 2.5% as payment gateway charges and the balance will be refunded to the cardholder and credited through the same payment instrument in 7-10 working days or as per the Bank’s guidelines.
If you wish to cancel your order, you can do so by sending us an email on [email protected]. You can also call our Customer Care on +91 - 9741873143 (Timings: 9:30 am - 5 pm IST), within 24 hours of placing the order.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Purchases are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore by reputed courier agencies. Please allow following number of days from receipt of your order.
- For India orders – All domestic orders are processed within 1 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 3-7 business days. For locations which are in the interiors or in difficult coverage area, this may take between 10-12 working days
- For International orders – All international orders are processed within 1 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 3-7 business days
- Order deliveries will be made between 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday – Saturday. Excluding public holidays
- Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. If you cannot be there to sign for your delivery please suggest an alternative i.e. a family member, colleague, neighbour, etc. However Tvam Naturally Yours takes no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person
- Tvam Naturally Yours is not responsible for damage after delivery.
- For any complaints with regards to your order please contact Customer Care within 7 business days of your order delivery for resolution.
- Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments
- For India Orders: We ship products throughout India and all orders of Rs 1499 and above qualify for free domestic shipping. However, there is a flat shipping charge of Rs. 70 if your total order value is less Rs. 1499
- For Bangalore orders: we ship products within Karnataka at a flat rate. Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
- For International Orders: We also ship internationally across all countries. Shipping and handling rates vary based on the shipping destination. You will see the final shipping and handling charges at the time of checkout after you provide the shipping address for your order.
SHIPPING DURING COVID – 19
Due to Covid-19 safety protocols while we are currently accepting online orders to ship within India and worldwide, due to changing nature of the situation, we reserve the right to pause deliveries to any country at any time if so warranted.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
At Tvam Naturally Yours, we strive to give you the very best shopping experience possible. However, considering that opened or damaged products cannot be reused, we cannot accept exchange or return of opened or used products once sold or delivered.
- Tvam Naturally Yours is not responsible for any damage caused after delivery
- In case of any problem or quality issue with the product please call or email us within 24 hours of delivery. You can reach us on +91 - 9741873143 and our Customer Care will be happy to assist you. Email at [email protected] for shipment, product related and other queries.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we will not be able to accept product exchanges or initiate refunds at this point in time to ensure the safety and hygiene of all our customers. For any queries feel free to reach out to our customer care team at [email protected] to clarify your concerns.
- Exchange of products will be accepted only if the products are returned in a saleable condition with the original receipt/tags intact and in their original packaging, in an undamaged condition and subject to following terms-
- Returns and exchanges requests will be subject to checking and vetting by Tvam Naturally Yours
- Exchange of product due to allergic/skin reactions is not applicable.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or wrong application will not be covered under this Policy.
- Once your return/refunds request has been accepted, the process will be completed within 7-21 business days.
- No Refund shall be made once goods are sold
- Shipping charges incurred on Free Trials are non refundable
- No cash refunds are permitted.
All products once purchased are non-refundable. In general, an item maybe eligible for return within 7 days from the date of Product Delivery if it fulfils any of the following conditions:
- Sold in a physically damaged condition.
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Product packaging not opened, product not used.